Grow your business through producer-only gatherings.
The Producers Network is the go-to place for producers seeking to make the most out of their time at Cannes. Over the course of 7 days, Breakfast Meetings and Happy Hours create opportunities to build your peer network and get international co-production projects off the ground.
Each morning, from Wednesday May 15 to Tuesday May 21, the Producers Network Breakfast Meetings are your chance to meet special guests, while producers-only Happy Hours multiply opportunities to link up with co-producers, sales agents, festival representatives, and film funds.
The Producers Network events are intended for producers with at least one feature film with a commercial release within the past three years.
The Breakfast Meetings will take place from May 15 to May 21 from 9 to 11h at the Plage des Palmes:
- Breakfast meeting, Wednesday May 15, presented by Cinemachile
- Breakfast meeting, Thursday May 16, presented by Estonian Film Institute
- Breakfast meeting, Friday May 17, presented by Roskino
- Breakfast meeting, Saturday May 18, presented by Netherlands Film Fund
- Breakfast meeting, Sunday May 19, presented by Telefilm Canada
- Breakfast meeting, Monday May 20, presented by Polish Film Institute
- Breakfast meeting, Tuesday May 21, presented by Film Development Council of the Philippines
The Producers Network also offers Happy Hours & Cocktails :
Wednesday May 15:
17 :30 – 20 :00 – Industry Workshop & Producers Network OPENING COCKTAIL, sponsored by the Confederation of Indian Industry | Plage des Palmes
Thursday May 16:
17 :00 – 19 :00 – Happy Hour – Independent Film Project (IFP) | Producer Club - Village International, Pantiero Side
Friday May 17:
17 :00 – 19 :00 – Happy Hour - Turkey | Turkey Pavilion - Village International, Pantiero Side
Saturday May 18:
17 :00 – 19 : 00 - Eurimages Cocktail | Plage des Palmes
Sunday May 19:
17:00 - 19:00 - Happy Hour - Palestine Film Institute | Palestine Pavilion - Village International, Pantiero Side