📢 The Marché du Film Online will take place from 22-26 June 2020
The Marché du Film Online will take the shape of a closed industry space including:
- Visit virtual booths and pavilions & discover exclusive films and projects-in-progress in online dedicated spaces as if you were in Cannes! Sales companies will be able to connect with buyers and institutions from all over the world will present their national cinematography, film commissions and film locations…
- Organize meetings in a virtual space with professionals from all over the world via the Marché du Film networking app Match&Meet, integrating video calls.
- Attend online screenings – films / project presentations – in about 15 virtual cinemas & enjoy reruns organized in different time zones to allow time for viewing and negotiation! The platform will be based on Cinando’s technology and with strict security measures incl. DRM, individual watermark and real-time management and monitoring of admissions to screenings.
- Explore the Marché du Film Online programs & conferences: programs and conferences will for the most part be transported to the digital space: Cannes Docs, Cannes XR, Producers Network, Frontières will be reshaped to this new digital environment.
- Join Speed meetings around composers, book publishers or producers.
- Discover VR projects with Cannes XR, our program fully dedicated to immersive entertainment, which will present its projects in an environment where films can be viewed with a VR headset.
Accreditation for the Marché du Film Online will be available for industry professionals at an early bird rate of €95 until May 29 and €195 normal rate after that – incl. a one-year subscription to Cinando.