VeeR invited artist worldwide to submit work to its inaugural VeeR 360 Cinema. The selected 360 VR films will be showcased during Cannes XR Virtual and via VeeR VR Video Platform. A LBE showcase will also be organized in China in VeeR network.
Discover the 14 selected works:
An international jury is gathered by VeeR to declare the Award winner.
- Jingshu CHEN (Co-Founder, VeeR, China)
- Liz ROSENTHAL (Programmer Venice VR, Venice International Film Festival, Executive Producer at CreativeXR, CEO & Founder at Power to the Pixel, Italy)
- Michel REILHAC (Programmer, Venice VR, Netherlands)
- Loren HAMMONDS (Senior Programmer, Film & Immersive at Tribeca Film Festival, USA)
- Astrid KAHMKE (Festival Director, Virtual Worlds)
- Jay KIM (Producer, CoFounder, GiiÖii, XR curator at BIFAN)
- Xun LI (Senior Researcher, China Film Art Research Centre, China Film Archive, China)
- Elie LEVASSEUR (XR program Leader, Marché du Film, France)
- René PINNELL (CEO & Founder, Kaleidoscope, USA)
👏Congratulations to the VeeR Future Award winner!
🥇 First step 🥇
Produced by: Maria Courtial
Team: Maria Courtial (Producer), Joerg Courtial (Director)
Discover the project
This project is awarded a Premium Distribution Package.