Every year in May, Cannes becomes the largest trade hub for the film industry.
The Marché du Film is a vital meeting point for 12 400+ industry professionals - including 3 900 producers, 3 300 buyers and distributors and 1 000 festival programmers -, a place to meet peers from around the world and boost your business opportunities.
Welcome to the Marché du Film
- Reference your company and team in the Marché du Film Guide distributed to each participant
- Get one year free access to the Cinando database
- Meet experts from around the world with our Industry Programs
- Participate in NEXT conferences
- View at your discretion a selection of the Marché’s 1 450 screenings
- Have access to the Marché areas (Palais des Festivals, Riviera, Lérins, Village International)
- Take advantage of re-runs of the Festival’s Official selection, exclusive to Marché badge holders.
- Receive the Marché bag with all the publications: the Guide, the Pocket Guide, the Industry Guide, the Focus, the Funds Guide
- Have all the benefits of a Festival badge and more